JoomPro Copyright Information
All editorial content and graphics on our sites are protected by U.S. copyright, international treaties, and other applicable copyright laws and may not be copied without the express permission of JoomPro, which reserves all rights. Reuse of any of JoomPro editorial content and graphics for any purpose without JoomPro' permission is strictly prohibited.
DO NOT copy or adapt the HTML or other code that JoomPro creates to generate pages. It also is covered by JoomPro' copyright.
The demo content provided on this website is intended to provide a sample of how a website could look when implemented. The content itself, including text and images, is not intended to be used by 3rd parties on live websites. This content is copyright JoomPro or is licensed for use by JoomPro and should not be used unless specific permission is sought and obtained by JoomPro.
If you believe your rights have been violated
JoomPro provides templates both by in-house and freelance designers. We contractually prohibit our designers from using materials that infringes third party intellectual property rights (such as copyright, trademark, trade dress and right of publicity) in their designs. We encourage intellectual property rights owners to contact us if they believe that a designer has infringed their rights. If you let us know that your rights are being infringed by one of our designers we will (in our discretion) remove the template in question from products and, if the designer continues to infringe your rights (or infringes the rights of others) terminate our agreement with the designer.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by one of our designer, please provide our Copyright Officer with a notification that contains the following information:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
* Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
* The URL or product number(s) used in connection with the sale of the allegedly infringing merchandise.
* Note that simply including "www.sobitemplates.com" is not sufficient to identify what you are objecting to; please include links to specific designs.
* Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
* A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
In the event of questions about copyright, intellectual property, etc, contact us at:
335 Bay Spring Dr.
League City, TX 77573
This Copyright Statement is effective as of January 01, 2011.